At typical collection intervals (we recommend at least once per minute), Performance Sentry overhead is well under 1% of a single processor. Chapter One of the User’s Manual contains a lengthy discussion of Windows Server performance monitoring overhead considerations.
You are here: Home › What is the overhead of running Performance Sentry?
What is the overhead of running Performance Sentry?
By admin on September 29, 2009 in Performance Sentry
Explore the Site
From the Blog
- Windows Performance and Capacity Planning Challenges in Virtualized Environments
- Defining and Using Machine Groups in the Performance Sentry PDB
- Microsoft’s Hyper-V Performance — Introduction
- Performance Sentry Cumulative Maintenance Released
- Demand Technology Software Announces v2.4 of the Performance Sentry Web Portal
- Performance Sentry VM 2.0 now available
- Performance Sentry supports Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 8.1
- New Performance Objects in Windows 8 and Server 2012
- MXG and Performance Sentry for Cost Effective Windows Performance Monitoring
- Performance Sentry supports Windows Server 2012 and Windows 8
- Performance Sentry Performance Database (PDB) Data Model
Comments are closed.